Friday, April 28, 2006

I got Memed

This is what LL wrote to me
"I'll make the comment here. I tagged you with a meme. A list of stuff to answer for yourself. You can get it off my blog. Do NOT be lazy and blow me off. I'll do a voodoo dance and curse you so that your Ex calls you every single DAY!
LL " I told her that is down right mean.

So not to be cursed, here we go.

5 Things in my fridge:

a. eggs
b. wine
c. milk (2 to 7 kids in the house)
d. leftovers (love'em)
e. hot sauce of all kinds

5 Things in my closet:

a. clothes for play and work
b. bags of clothes I have not opened since our move last year
c. financial crap that bores the hell out of me
d. books I read to my son
e. my wonderful wife's shoes

5 Things in my car:

a. some CDs, most where stolen about a year and a half ago
b. crayons and paper for the kids
c. children car seats.
d. receipt book
e. roll of paper towels

5 People to inflict this pain upon:

a. I am way to new to inflict pain, Also I do not have 5 extra bloggers to send it to.
Locations of visitors to this page