Friday, March 31, 2006

Life is good

I have only written a couple of posts, bitching about politicians or ex. But today I am in a good mood. I do have some issues cooking on the stove. But I was thinking about my life and I must say that for the first time everything is roses.

Mostly this is due to my new wife. We have been married for 6+ months and she is the most wonderful human being I have every met. On her worst days she is pleasant to be around. I have no idea why she loves me, but I adore her.

So if the ex is playing games and trying to make me miserable, it is not going to work. Job is stressful, no problem. As long as I can go home and be with her that is all that matters.

I will find something to bitch about soon, maybe something about going to school in your 40's to get a degree when I should have done that when I was in my 20's.
Locations of visitors to this page